Orlando Magic Jobs
Current available jobs in Ticket Sales:
Ticket Sales: Ticket Sales
Ticket Sales Representative - Orlando Magic (Orlando, fl)
Generate maximum revenue for the Orlando Magic organization via full-menu product sales of season tickets, partial plans, group tickets and hospitality to companies and individuals.
- Reports To: Ticket Sales Manager
- Indirectly Reports To (if applicable): NA
- Number of Direct Reports: 0
- Hiring Authority: No
- Game night responsibilities Yes:
- Approximate number of games worked per season: ALL HOME GAMES
- Event night responsibilities: No
- Approximate number of events worked per season: 1-20
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate maximum revenue for the Orlando Magic through full-menu selling of ticket products.
- Sell full seasons tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and hospitality for the Orlando Magic and designated non-Magic events via:
i. Cold calling
ii. Lead generation at Magic home games
iii. Prospecting / Profiling
iv. Networking at outside events
v. Seeking and implementing sales and service best practices
vi. Thorough data capture and personal database management
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through in-arena tours, external appointments, and phone prospecting.
- Manage all season ticket/partial plan accounts and work with the service department to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season.
- Meet with Ticket Sales Manager regularly producing accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps, and account management.
- Work at Orlando Magic home games: staffing designated ticket sales stations, fulfilling events, visiting newly-sold customers, and prospecting new sales.
- Sell, plan and coordinate group and/or hospitality events (Kids Tunnels, Suite Rentals)
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Attend and actively participate in daily and weekly department meetings.
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner.
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
· Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required.
· Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
· Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
· Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
· Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
· Ability to take direction without follow-up.
· Ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
· Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department.